We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- We provide the following modes of business transaction:
- Cash on delivery service
- Direct Bank Transfer for specific orders or international orders
- All international shipping orders shall attract local duties applicable in that country and the customer will have to incur all those duties/charges/fees of the respective country shall be paid by the The brand is not liable to pay them under any circumstances.
- For local orders, once you have submitted your order online, an Order Confirmation shall display on the website page and you shall also receive an Order Confirmation via email to the email address you provided in the booking form. The Order Confirmation contains a unique Order Confirmation Number which should be quoted in any correspondence. If you do not receive an Order Confirmation you need to contact us to confirm the status of your order placed. If it has, we will ensure you get your Order Confirmation. If we confirm that the order was not placed, you may safely reorder online.
- For international orders, all communication will be made through email or our social media pages which will contain information about order details, shipping costs and payment details etc.
Products and Services for Personal Use
- The products and services described on this website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are solely for personal use only.
- You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you receive from us.
- We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Accuracy of Information
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the website. However, except to the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information.
- Any information shared between you and any third party or referred from any other website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
All our products are MADE IN PAKISTAN. Our Company engages manufacturing products is M/S MARTS
WhatsApp: as mentioned at web site.
- All information and content available on the website and its “look and feel”, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of MARTS, our Affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by laws of Pakistan, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property.
- Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 7, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
- We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of Carnation website. This limited license does not include the right to:
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the website or any portion thereof;
- Republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the website or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view the website);
- Make any use of the website or any and/or all Content other than personal use;
- Modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon either the website or any and/or all Content;
- Collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party;
- Use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any and/or all Content; or
- Use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. You must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on the website or affixed to or contained in the website.
- We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the website
- Shall link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content;
- Shall not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products;
- Shall not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages;
- Shall not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and
- Shall not link to any page of the website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
- Any unauthorized use by you of the Carnation Online website or any and/or all of our Content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
Obligations and Responsibilities
- In the access or use of the Carnation website, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the website.
- You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You shall not make any change or alteration to the website or any Content or services that may appear on this website and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the website.
- Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or wilfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Carnation website Online, our Affiliates, partners or licensors.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
Cancellation and Suspension of Account
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfers
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Security of Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Third Party Links
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Carnation Online website.
- Links appearing on this website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier.
- The linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Special Features, Functionality and Events
Carnation may offer certain special features and functionality or events such as contests, promotions or other offerings which may
- You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions,
- We have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and
- We reserve the right to refuse service without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
Medical, Nutrition and Fitness Information
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that all medical, nutrition and fitness information provided on the website, including all text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, audio, video and audio-video clips, and other materials, whether provided by Carnation or by other users or third parties, is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be and should not be used in place of:
- the advice of your physician or other medical professionals;
- a visit, call or consultation with your physician or other medical professionals;
- information contained on or in any product packaging or label, please consult with your physician or other healthcare provider if you have health-related questions before using any of our products or relying on any information you obtain on the website;
- information and statements have not been evaluated by the health authorities and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- You have any health-related questions, please call or see your physician or other healthcare provider promptly.
2.You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of any content presented on or via the website and you should not use the website or any content available through or via the website for diagnosing or treating a health problem.
3.The transmission and receipt of any content, in whole or in part, or communication via the internet, e-mail or other means does not constitute or create a doctor-patient, therapist-patient or other healthcare professional relationship between you and Carnation , its affiliates or any third party.
Representations and Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- a) We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any:
- interruption of business;
- access delays or access interruptions to the site;
- data non-delivery, wrong delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification;
- loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the website;
- computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites
- business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- inaccuracies or omissions in content or
- losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Though enormous efforts are made and precautions taken to render the products absolutely safe for human use, it is possible that certain ingredients may cause allergic reactions to certain individuals or adversely affect individuals with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Please make yourself aware of the ingredients and usage instructions accompanying each of our products to make sure that they are safe for you to use. It will be your sole responsibility to take proper precaution/ professional medical/ dermatological advice before using any of our personal care products that you may be allergic to.
- You agree that Carnation shall not be responsible or liable for any product related issues including without limitation any allergic reactions to you on account of usage of our products. For any purchases made through the Carnation , you will inter alia be governed by the limitation of liability and disclaimer conditions provided in more detail with the product packaging/leaflets.
- Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the website or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed Pakistani Rupees 2000 only.
- You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the website or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than seven days after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of Carnation website or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- In no event shall Carnation be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the products produced by the Connatural beauty(Pvt)Ltd.
User Generated Terms and Conditions
- We regularly reach out to customers to feature them on our page and provide feedback and testimonials for our products. By giving you the opportunity to feature your content on our social media channels and website we:
- can use your handle and the content (the “Content”) on carnation intl.com, or any social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media );
- can edit, crop, adapt, enhance or modify the Content (but CARNATION will not treat you in a derogatory manner).
- If you (or anyone in the Content) asks us to remove the Content, we will remove the Content from the social media accounts that we control.
- You understand that other users of these social media platforms can also share and make use of the Content once posted. In particular, a user of these platforms can take a screenshot of and save an image of the Content to their device, share the Content on social media platforms or websites which feature the Content (and sharing capabilities). If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above then please do not give us consent to use the Content.
- You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others
Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Website and Via Email
You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, “Notices”) to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at service email@example.com discontinue your use of this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
- a) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Pakistani law.
- b) Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lahore, Pakistan.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Carnation . and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Carnation . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Carnation . takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Carnation . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained on https://carnation intl.com (the “Website”) is for general information purposes only. Carnation . assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Website.
In no event shall Carnation be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the contents of the Website. Carnation . reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Website at any time without prior notice. Carnation . does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nonspecific Product Disclaimer
These natural and organic skin care products are provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. In association with the product, Carnation . makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of no infringement of third party rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.”